Who We Work With
Our current clients are predominately Catholic and Independent High Schools in Australia who recognise education in the 21st Century requires a new educational paradigm which will enable their students meet the challenges they will face.
The Principals we work with realise that the best way to improve student learning is to build teacher competency and improve practice in the classroom. They want to develop their middle leaders’ ability to lead, generate more openness with staff and a collegial atmosphere where best practices are openly discussed and shared, raising the skill level of the whole teacher body.
And above all, they want greater student and staff engagement in the learning process, which will inevitably lead to improved performance in their school.
The Principals and Senior Leaders we work with typically share many of the following characteristics. If these fit you as well, you are likely someone we can help.
- Committed to making a contribution – Above all else you are interested in making an impact and a difference with your students.
- High standards of excellence – Good enough isn’t. You are interested in being the very best in your field.
- Very knowledgeable about your business – You strive to be true experts and a valuable resource to your student population.
- Hard worker – committed to success – You are persistent and willing to try many things to achieve results.
- Realise you can’t know everything – But you are willing to get assistance and expand your knowledge and expertise.
- Willing to invest in yourself and your school – You know this is the best investment of all.
- Committed to mutually supportive relationships – In business and life you realise that you can’t make it alone.
Your next Steps…
Start by downloading our discussion paper on How to Improve Student Learning Outcomes in the 21st Century by filling in your details on the right.
You can read more about our programs here.
If you would like more information regarding the Group 8 Feedback Program and how it could benefit your school, I invite you to call me on 0418 432 316 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange a confidential, no obligation first meeting where we’ll sit down and discuss your situation.